22 feb 2017

Shein

   
My Ladies  If you’ve been following this blog for a while then I am sure you have noticed my love for an online site called SheIn  They have a humongous inventory that can be a little overwhelming but is so fun to browse and the prices cannot be beat! I get a lot of questions from people asking about the quality, which I totally understand since I too was skeptical at first. So today I wanted to share a few details of my experiences, my tips for shopping the site and I've put together a couple of looks tailored to some date ideas for your inspiration.

Spring Refresh

Get $5 off over $55          CODE: RFH5
Get $15 off over $105      CODE: RFH15
Get $40 off over $200      CODE: RFH40

Say Goodbye to Cold Winter and Welcome to Spring

You need a new dress for outing

Visit SheIn, you will be surprised


Multicolor Tribal Print Outerwear With Embroidered Tape Detail



Pink Bow Tie Open Back Embroidered Lace Dress




Black Horse Hair Covered PU Shoulder Bag



Reazioni:
This entry was posted in

3 commenti:

Simply

lwl

Post più popolari

Adnow

loading...